Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Experiences Influence Ideology


       I completed the current events quiz and actually performed better than I thought. I scored 85% better than the general public that have taken the quiz. I missed three out of ten questions; one of the questions I missed was about Google Glass and the other two were graphs. I feel as if the only reason I passed is because I often watch The Daily Show and The Colbert Report. I have tried to keep up with FOX, CNN, or MSNBC. However I often feel that all the channels parrot the same information without regard to the truth. I feel as though I am an Independent that leans Democratic. I tend to lean towards liberal views on many environmental issues. Polarized views of politics in our nation leads to extreme opinions that rarely reach across the aisle for reasonable compromises. The political typology quiz revealed that I am a "solid liberal" I agree with this given the questions that were asked. However I will continue to try and be as open minded as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment